"Never did like that much," is a baller and superb way to express your irritation with the way the patriarchy refuses to acknowledge how badass you are.
Before World War I, she shot a cigarette out of the mouth of the Kaiser of Germany at his request.
After the war started she sent him a letter asking for another chance, as she was afraid her aim might’ve been a little off.
Annie Fucking Oakley everyone
remember that time in high school musical 2 when Troy got all jealous because Gabriella started hanging out with Ryan and he thought Ryan was moving in on her
and it was like
yeah if Troy had just taken a look at what was actually going on
he would have seen
who Ryan was actually interested in
THEY ARE WEARING EACH OTHER’S CLOTHES
Teamfreewillimagines has hit 1,000 followers and to say thank you to all of you lovely supernatural fans, we’ve decided to host a give away!
- Must be following teamfreewillimagines
- You don’t have to follow safetypinnedsammy but check it out and see if you like it.
- Have your ask box open so we can contact the winner at the end of the giveaway.
- Must be sure to be okay with giving your address to this blog.
- A Pentagram ring [x]
- a Samulet necklace [x]
- Three pairs of SPN symbol tattoos [x]
- A Season Nine “Join The Hunt” Supernatural poster [x]
- A Team Free Will pendant necklace, a pendant necklace with an OTP of your choice, and a anti-possession pendant necklace made by Ruth.
How to enter:
- Reblog this post once! That counts as an entry.
- Send in any imagines or one shot submissions to our ask/submission box so you can increase your chances at winning!
- Imagines counts as one extra entry.* You can send in 5 imagines per day which will give you 5 entries in the contest that day.
- One shot submissions with 250+ words count as two entries. One shots with less than 250+ words is one entry. One shots can be based on the already existing imagines, the request list, or something about Team Free Will. (check the guidelines on how to submit.)
- Fan art based on the imagines count as two entries. Must be your art work or have permission from the artist to submit.
We will pick a winner randomly. On that note, good luck followers! The giveaway will end July 27th 2014. We look forward to getting your submissions! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
(*i know some of our followers like to keep their anonymity so if you want to us to put anonymous instead of your username when we publish your imagine post, submit your imagine with “(anonymous)” at the end of it.)